It's a rare thing to find a technology company where employees last more than a few years. At CorelloHosting, 25% of our staff proudly wear their "Corello HostCare®" watches. We've been around hosting websites for a long time, and in that time we've learned a few things. One of those things is that you don't last in this business unless you listen to your customers and put their needs first.
While other companies look at server density and profit margins as measures of success, we look at the health and success of our customers and their businesses. If they are succeeding we are succeeding. In everything we do, we ask one simple question: Is it good for our customers?
Some might call that idealistic, but at CorelloHosting we call that smart hosting
- Integrity - We communicate openly and honestly, in as straightforward a manner as possible.
- Dependability - We’ve got your back and want you to know we are here for you.
- Motivation - We take challenges head on, with a can-do attitude and solution-oriented attitude.
- Innovation - We embrace change and look to innovate at every opportunity.
- Passion - Work hard. Play hard.
Our goal is to serve as an expert guide, leveraging the strength of our proven approach, our infrastructure, and our people. We believe that our business is about much more than delivering services. It’s about being a business partner, rather than just a hosting vendor. Our direction is our customers’ direction and we aim to keep their businesses moving forward.
There are a number of high standards that you can expect from CorelloNetworks's network from all our service locations:
- BGP-4-routing network with sFlow technology that aids in analysis to ensure top network performance.
- Global protection against distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks.
- Fully redundant Brocade core network with XMR 4000 and 8000 series carrier network routers
- Providers such as GTT, nLayer, Above.Net, Comcast, Cogent, Global Crossing and Level 3.
- Non-oversubscribed upstream connections, peering points, or internal network
- Redundant & meshed connectivity between all network access devices and providers
- Dense fiber connectivity with very high availability and fully burstable capacity
- Guaranteed 0% packet loss over CorelloHosting's internal network and 100% uptime (SLA).
- 24/7 human network monitoring from CorelloNetworks's Philadelphia Network Operations Center