Updated: May 25th, 2018
CorelloHosting collects “personally identifiable” and “non-personally identifiable” information about you when you access our website, purchase our services, or communicate with us using tools on our website. This information is provided to CorelloHosting manually by you or automatically collected through information gathering tools such as cookies and web beacons.
- “Personally Identifiable Information” is information linked to your identity like your name, email address, physical address, phone number, credit card information, login credentials, and/or other such information that you would provide to register to use CorelloHosting's services.
- “Non-personally Identifiable Information” is information that does not determine your identities like web server logs, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, or personally identifiable information that has been removed or hidden (e.g. aggregation). CorelloHositng does not intentionally collect or maintain, and does not want you to provide, sensitive information such as race or ethnicity, medical condition, or religious beliefs.
Cookies, Beacons, Tags, and Other Tracking Technologies
Surveys and Contests
From time-to-time, CorelloHosting may provide you with the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys and, if you choose to participate, we may request that you provide certain personally identifiable information (such as name, shipping address, zip code, age level). Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this personally identifiable information. Your information will be used to notify the winners, award prizes, and monitor or improve our website.
Further, if we use a third party to conduct the surveys and contests, we will not share your personally identifiable information without your prior written notice and choice. The third party will also be prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Information Use and Disclosure
CorelloHosting uses the information it collects about you to provide its services to you and may use your Personally Identifiable Information and Non-personally Identifiable Information:
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to our services or website.
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with CorelloHosting.
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
- To provide you with information logs associated with the use of CorelloHosting’s services.
- To collect payment and bill for our services.
- To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
- To help personalize searches.
- To diagnose problems.
- To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
- To register your domain and IP address through ARIN (American Registry for Internet Numbers).
- To comply with the law (e.g. subpoena) or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a written government request.
- To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the website, or found in terms of an agreement between you and CorelloHosting.
Updates to Your Information
You may opt out of any future communications from CorelloHosting at any time by emailing us at [email protected]. If your personally identifiable information is necessary for the provisioning of services you requested, you cannot opt out without terminating your services. We will respond to your request for opt out request within thirty (30) days.
Your personally identifiable information is important and we maintain safeguards to protect its disclosure. CorelloHosting uses industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for your data that is transferred over the internet, and we only share personally identifiable information with employees and third parties who need the information to perform a specific responsibility. Despite its use of encryption, CorelloHosting cannot guarantee any method of transmission of information over the internet is 100% secure. Should CorelloHosting become aware of an actual breach of your personally identifiable information, we will notify you immediately.
c/o Privacy Dept.
1650 Market St., 54th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103 (USA)
Email – [email protected]
In addition, any unresolved privacy complaints under the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles can be referred to the BBB EU Safe Harbor Program. To find out more information and/or file a complaint, visit www.bbb.org/us/safe-harbor-complaints. To learn more about the Safe Harbor Framework, and to view CorelloHosting’s certification, visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.