Notice And Procedure For Making Claims Of Copyright Infringement
CorelloHosting customers are required to respect the legal protection provided by copyright law. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide to the CorelloHosting copyright agent the information listed below. This procedure is exclusively for notifying CorelloHosting that your copyrighted material has been infringed:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person legally authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim infringes your copyright is located on the site.
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or legally authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Designation Of Agent To Receive Notification Of Claimed Infringement
A notification of claimed copyright infringement must be provided in writing to:
404 7th Ave SW, Suite E5
Moultrie, Georgia 31768
E-Mail: [email protected]
Upon receipt of notification of claimed copyright infringement, CorelloHosting will follow the procedures outlined in Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 USC § 512).
Notice And Take-Down Procedures
If CorelloHosting is notified of a credible claim of copyright infringement, or otherwise becomes aware of facts and circumstances from which infringement is apparent, it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is potentially infringing.
Under appropriate circumstances, CorelloHosting may, in its discretion, terminate the accounts of customers who are repeat infringers.
Accommodation Of Standard Technical Measures
It is CorelloHosting’s policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works, and (1) have been developed pursuant to a broad consensus of copyright owners and service providers in an open, fair, voluntary, multi-industry standards process; (2) are available to any person on reasonable and nondiscriminatory terms; and (3) do not impose substantial costs on us or place substantial burdens on our systems or networks.